It seems that “wellness” is the new buzz word in health care. What does it mean? Wellness refers to a balance between health, fitness, and a long life. An Essential Balance, if you will. While we all want to live as long as possible, I believe most would agree that it is optimum quality of our life that we want most. There are many things that we can do to add healthy, happy, productive years to our lives.
Daws Wellness Center is committed to give you the motivation and assistance you need in the pursuit of Essential Balance. The practice of “wellness” is a multifaceted approach to slowing the aging process and reducing the risks of contracting preventable diseases. Achieving Essential Balance can not only make you look and feel better, it can make you live longer. At Daws Wellness Center we can help you in your quest to achieving your personal Essential Balance.
- Varicose vein and spider vein treatments
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Removal of malignant and benign skin lesions
- Weight loss and nutritional optimization
- Botox and fillers including Juvederm, Volbella, Voluma, Radiesse, Bellotero, Restylane
- Profractional, Laser Peels, and Chemical Peels
- Laser Removal of Unwanted Hair